Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Motivation

I'm still waiting to hear from the latest publishing company and it's so hard to get motivated on next steps while in limbo. I'm anxious to decide on future marketing of the "Ram" book as well as finding out if this next book is happening. I purposely haven't looked in my market books or read the newsletters from publishing companies about upcoming happenings - it's too tough to keep starting and stopping. I did meet with the owner/developer of Richmondmom.com today and she is going to feature me and the book in an upcoming story on her site. It's very exciting and it's always great to make a connection. I hope my next post can announce a new publication! Until then, I don't know if I can motivate to the next project - two open ended projects are enough for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It WILL happen for you Stephi. Remember this quote:
" Life is going to knock you down, from time to time, just like a good boxer. The difference in success and failure in life is whether or not you get up or stay down and it's a choice. I choose to get up and fight on."
Written in 2008 by W.P. Garrett

I belive in you and it will happen.

Me