Tuesday, September 25, 2007

October's gonna be great!


I am so excited about so many things to come in October. Not only can I decorate for Halloween, but the pumpkin patch is calling my name, not to mention the release of my first book! The book should be back from the printer by the end of this week and I am counting the minutes to see it. I can't believe it's happening, but it definitely didn't happen overnight - 2 years in the making. The illustrations in this book are absolutely awesome - Parker and I read it (my copy of printouts that I just printed myself) and he is fascinated... I love that! I can't wait for other people to finally be able to see what I've been so stoked about for so long. Off to sort through decorations - I know it's still September, but I have barely been able to wait this long - this picture is Parker as Superman last Halloween :)